Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Look Santa - Unabashed Naughty! #Christmas #Erotica #ASMSG

In a few days I will be in the air heading over to Merry Ole England for the holidays. I am blessed to have family on both sides of the pond, but this year I want to spend Christmas with the English crowd. There is something very special about the spirit of Christmas over there - it has this amazing Victorian/Dickensian thing going on. Give me my family, a hot mince pie and a snowball (advocaat and lemonade) and you have a happy Heather!

So before I go, I wanted to share a little of my two Christmas stories with you. When I wrote them I felt a little of that magical Christmas spirit, and through my words I would love to pass that feeling onto you. Merry Christmas, everyone!

The following snippet is from Spy Games 3 - A Swinging Christmas!


On Christmas morning Kassie found herself tied up tighter than a turkey bird. She could


barely move or cry out, her bonds were so tight. When Robert told her he had something to show

her in the kitchen, this was not what she had in mind. She watched him now in his paper party

hat as he finished slicing up an onion, then scooped the severed layers into a large, stainless steel

bowl.

"Stuffing's ready."

"Mmph!"

She shot him a killer look and continued working against her restraints. She couldn't

argue with him, not with a red-ball gag filling her mouth. All she could do was pray no one was

staring at her through the kitchen window. She must have looked a proper idiot trussed up naked

as the day she was born on the kitchen island like this. They might mistakenly think the stuffing

was meant for her.

"Look, you should have covered this in your initial training. How your first agency ever

expected you to survive in the field without teaching you basic escape techniques is a total

mystery to me."

"Mmph!" As she struggled against her bonds, he used a wooden spoon to shove the

prepared stuffing into the sacrificial turkey. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "Dinner

will be in three hours. Let's just hope you can wriggle your way out before then, or I'll be eating

alone, and you'll get a good spanking instead of what's under the tree."

His skill with rope was too good, and she was never going to get herself out. As she

pondered the misery of three whole hours on this stupid island, his phone, which he'd left right

by her head, began to vibrate. Robert washed his hands in the sink and answered the call. After a

few seconds he put the phone down and with a flick of his wrist cut the cords around her wrists

and ankles, giving her a friendly slap on the backside when he was done.

"Fun's over. We've got a job to do."
 
 
My other Christmas book was written under a different pen-name - Jill Jackson. Jingle Belles is a merry little tale based on a classic Christmas favorite, A Christmas Carol.

Once the pair had reached climax, Ollie untied her wrists so they could snuggle into each other. Then Ollie started, and pulled away. He reached down and pulled something out from under the mattress. "Oh, I almost forgot. I brought one of your Christmas presents with me. I meant for you to open it earlier, but lost all train of thought once you were naked on the bed. It might be a little squashed now."

She laughed as he put the roughly wrapped item into her hand. Whatever it was, it was heavy and stiff and she wrapped her knuckles on the surface. Her brows wrinkled, perplexed.

"Go on, open it."

She was still laughing as she opened it. The thing was about twelve-inches long, made of wood, with a long handle. "You bought me...a chopping board?" 13


"Ha, you idiot. It's a paddle?"

"Ha!"

"Yes, and I plan to spank you with it whenever you're naughty."

"Like when?"

"Like now!" He stole it from her hands and playfully turned her over. In a flash she felt the smooth side of the paddle wallop her bare backside. She tried to turn over again but was laughing so hard she lost all control of the situation and Ollie thwacked her again.

"Give me that!"

At last she managed to break free of his grasp, and on her turn, she roughly clasped his penis. "Shouldn't a punishment be followed by reward?"

"You got that right!"

 
So there you have it. Merry Christmas, everyone!
 
Heather!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment