Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Presenting: Cassie Corralled - by P K Corey (with author interview)


Tonight on my author's couch I have the lovely P K Corey, here to tell us about her novel, Cassie Corralled. Before we get into her personal story, here's a little overview of her book.


Cassie is still living life to the fullest, telling Allie stories about everything from long ago shooting incidents to playing laser tag with the children. Tom keeps an amused, yet watchful eye, on his lovely wife. He tries to be tolerant of Cassie’s fun loving ways, but when she decides to spend the day with people she met through the Internet, without letting him or the girls know of her plans, Tom sees red. Tired of Cassie constantly putting herself in possible danger Tom decides to hire her a driver. Cassie immediately sees this plan for what it really is; Tom wants to hire a bodyguard / watchdog / babysitter for Cassie. That’s something Cassie won’t tolerate and after quickly packing a bag, she’s gone with a roar of the engine and a squeal of the tires. In this case Cassie is determine to have her way – and so is Tom, the final decision may change life on the river forever.
  
If you like what you're seeing, you can get the full story at any one of the following book stores:

And now let's meet the lady herself. Tell us a bit about you, PK.
I’m a small town southern writer, happily married to my best friend for thirty-two years now. 
Any kiddies?
We have two grown children and we're learning to love the empty nest. Next year will see the end of a long and satisfying teaching career and I'm anxious to spend more time writing. 
What made you want to be a writer?
I didn't grow up with the desire to be a writer, but I did love to daydream. As a child, I spent most of my spare time, and quite a bit of time when I should have been doing schoolwork, either reading or making up stories. I was actual quite young when Cassie wandered into my head and began telling me her story. I've always been drawn to spanking stories, but I need a true love story with it. That's how I see Cassie and Tom - a true love story with spanking thrown in.
Awesome! Well we loved hearing from you. I hope your bum didn't get too sore on my couch! Best of luck with your book! 
You can find more about Corey at the following locations:
PK Corey on Facebook
Thanks for reading,
Heather 

1 comment: