Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Presenting: Lessons in Love, by the Spank-Worthy Kathryn R Blake.

She needed a job, he needed a personal assistant. It seemed like a match made in heaven until she read the job description.
 
Something a little more than just naughty for you tonight, folks. Kathryn Blake's Lessons In Love is about as unusual and fun as they come! What happens when little Miss Prison Sentence meets a high-rolling CEO? Well, read on!
 
Pam Weston didn't have many choices as far as employment went. Her prison sentence saw to that. With limited secretarial skills, and an even more limited budget, she never considered herself executive material. So, when she was ordered to report to the CEO of her company as his new personal assistant, she fully expected to be checking out the "Help Wanted" section of the paper before the day was over.
Robert Peterson knew his management style was not HR approved, but he believed in using the stick as well as the carrot. Employing the tenets of domestic discipline, he helped mold his personal assistants into confident women who recognized their own self-worth. Even so, his unorthodox methods were only one of the reasons many considered the position of his assistant to be a revolving door. To Rob's mind, Pamela Weston was perfect for his purposes, though given her past, he expected convincing her to agree to his program would be a challenge.

Buy Links:


Blushing Books


Amazon-USA


And now an interview with the author!

So Kathryn, are you like any of your heroines?
I'd say most of my heroines and I share some history. They are a part of me and share some of my feelings, but they are definitely different people. Most are much braver and fiestier than I ever could be, but then I'm more even tempered and easy going than most of the women in my stories, and I have fewer hang-ups.


Are you working on a new book right now?
I think I'm always working on something, but the next new book I expect to publish is actually a prequel to my only BDSM novel, "A Dom's Dilemma." This is Kelly's introduction to BDSM through a Daddy Dom and age play.


How many books have you written and are they all spanking fiction?
"Lessons in Love" is my eighth novel, but only my sixth spanking romance. My two other books are paranormal romances that have a bit of spanking in them, but aren't spanking romances by definition. So, all my books at least mention spanking and have dominant heroes struggling to protect independent heroines.


What advice would you have for writers who decide to try their hand at erotica?
My first advice would be to read several books in the genre. If you don't enjoy reading the stories, you aren't going to enjoy writing them. So make sure it's a genre pool you feel comfortable playing in.


Do you have anything specific you'd like to say to your readers?
Yes, I'd like to publicly acknowledge the help and support I received from a few individuals. Books require a team effort, so I'd like to thank Kate Richards for her editorial guidance, Celeste Jones for her insightful input, and Staci Taylor for overseeing the project.

Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a night person, though I sometimes go to bed early in the morning after working all night, so I'm either a very late night person or a very early morning person.

Thanks for reading!
 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment