Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Presenting: An Interview With Author, Keriann McKenna

Today I have on my couch, Keriann McKenna. So tell me, Keriann, what advice would you give your fellow authors who might just be starting out?
 
Oh, good question, Heather. I'd say write what you want to write, what feels good to you, and what touches you.  I haven’t always done that and it’s one of my regrets.
That's pretty good advice for all of us.  Just how many books have you written? Are they all spanking fiction?

No, not all of them. I have written five books, the last two of which will be released in December, 2015.  Only two of them are spanking fiction.  I’m looking forward to working in other genres.
Yes, and we'll all be looking forward to reading what you come up with . As you know, last week we featured your Christmas book, Come Back To Me At Christmas, which I hear is doing very well.  With your permission I'd like to share two beautiful extracts with our readers, as I feel they really set the scene for your book. Is that okay?
Sure, Heather. I would love you to. Just click on the pictures to get the full extract.
 
 
 
Well, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share a little of your work with my readers. We hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
The same to you and your readers, Heather. Thank you for having me.
To read more of Keriann's work, please check out her Amazon Author page. Alternatively, check out the following links!






Thanks for stopping by,
Heather!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Heather, thank you so much for having me on your blog. I really enjoyed your company.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones too,
    Keriann

    ReplyDelete