Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Everlasting Hope Corbin’s Bend Season 3 by the Fabulous Maggie Ryan


Everlasting Hope Corbin’s Bend Season 3
 
 
Everleigh has waited for weeks for her fiancé's return. Rob had been overseas for six weeks and his absence was almost more than Ever could take. Even knowing that he was going to take her over his knee for ignoring his instructions didn't dampen her desire to have him home. After a few weeks of constant togetherness, Rob sees a change in the woman he loves. As their wedding draws closer, his sweet Ever was threatening to turn into one of those horrid Bridezillas. He decides she needs a different project, one that captured her artistic spirit. Ever is all for following this order but finds her original plans change when she learns of a project that will allow her to honor the men and women who serve their country. The residents pull together to help these injured soldiers. Tory's husband, John, needs more than his wife's love and as a fellow resident of this special community, Rob takes on a project of his own. Ever finds that art takes many forms and hope is everlasting as long as there are people in the world that reach out to help their fellow man.
Avalable:
Amazon:
 
Blushing Books:
 
Barnes and Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ever-lasting-hope-maggie-ryan/1121966668?ean=2940151474948


Excerpt


“Yes, Sir,” she said clearly and without a moment’s hesitation. The waiting was over, the attempts at postponement a thing of the past.
Rob lifted his hand and brought it down sharply against her left cheek. Ever’s hiss at the contact was ignored as he repeated the swat on her right cheek. Crisp, sharp swats were delivered on alternating cheeks until her skin began to turn pink and her bottom began to churn. When her foot kicked up, he reminded her to keep her legs down. A hand flew back after a hard swat was given under the curve of her buttocks.
“Hands flat on the floor, young lady,” Rob instructed. He lifted her buttock a bit higher to swat in the same spot twice more.
“Rob, please – it hurts!” Ever cried out, her head thrown back as a flurry of fast swats was delivered in rapid succession. The toes of her heels tapped against the floor behind her, her fingernails scrabbling against the wood floors.
“It’s supposed to hurt,” Rob announced, tilting her a bit further forward to position her anew. “You are being punished. It would be rather pointless to put you over my lap if I didn’t make your butt burn.” His palm slapped down on the back of her thigh and she screeched, her leg kicking up again. “Everleigh, keep your feet down! We have barely even started.”




Author Questions:
How much of your books are realistic?
           This is hard to answer. Some of them contain a great deal of my real-life experiences and memories. My historical ones are the least realistic I suppose but I do try to research actual events, dates, clothing, and items mentioned in the books. For the rest of it, I rely on my imagination.


How do you think the Internet and the surge of spanking related erotica is helping men and women who, pre-Internet, were confused or ashamed by their unusual desires.
           Before I answer this, I'd like to pass on something my psychology professor told our class. He asked for us to define abnormal. While most people answer as something not normal, he then asked us to define normal. The lesson was that normal or unusual have a million different definitions depending on who is defining the word.
           To answer the question, I believe that the Internet and the surge of spanking related erotica have allowed people not to be frightened to explore their desires. Finding your kink shared by others is certain to take away a bit of the fear of being outcasts from some normal definition. Television and movies are also expanding circles of acceptance. In my books, I try hard to stay within the boundaries of safe, sane and consensual between legal aged adults and whatever activity is being explored, it must not cause harm to anyone.
 
What inspired you to write your first book?
           I've been writing for as long as I can remember, but the first book I wrote for actual submission was actually written on a dare.
What is the worst critique you have ever gotten?
           A reader stated that while she loved all my books, I had one character that ruined an entire series for her. All I could do was explain that my intention hadn't been to do so and assure her that the next book hopefully would have her feel the character had redeemed himself.
And the best?
           I had a reader write and state that reading my books is helping her realize that she is not alone. She stated that reading about couples sharing love as well as discipline helped her feel validated in her desires.
 
What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?
           Pet peeves – judgmental people. We are all here on this earth together and I would so like it if people would try to accept/help others instead of hating them for being different than themselves.
           Something I dislike about myself – I tend to put myself down and not believe in my own worth. I can and do write about strong women but am still learning to be one.
 
Last, tell us one of your favorite things about someone in your family.
           I can just see my kids reading this and all tapping their foot waiting to ask why I didn't choose them. So, being an experienced mom, I'm going with my husband. He is one of the most open minded men I've ever met. He can sit and talk to virtual strangers for hours and, best of all, he allows me to be me. He will sit and listen to me read a new plot line or story idea. He has absolutely no problem telling me – uh, maybe you need to rethink that as we as state – sounds great – start writing. He is my best friend.

Form the Author:
I have been writing stories as long as I can remember. I am an author with Blushing Books. I enjoy writing both contemporary erotica as well as historical books set in ages past. I love developing characters that are able to tell their own stories. My heroines are multi-faceted women who are strong, intelligent and capable in their own right but find a deep need to share their lives with those strong, sexy and dominant alpha males that capture their hearts. My heros recognize the gift of submission for the gift it is, loving and protecting the women that offer that gift. I enjoy sweet, romantic stories with just a taste of domestic discipline as well as one that explore the harsher D/S lifestyle. I also enjoy writing age-play stories set both in Victorian era where women didn't have a great deal of power in their lives as well as in today's present time where women still find their happiness is greatly enhanced in offering the gift of submission. My hope is that you settle back in your favorite chair and allow my books to entertain you and let you escape into another world.


Please feel free to contact me at: maggie.ryan.writes@gmail.com as I'd love to hear from you.


I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a review on Amazon as well as reviews not only help inform other potential readers about books that you have enjoyed, they serve to help me strive to become a better writer. I so appreciate every reader and wish you Happy Reading!


Visit Maggie’s Website:
http://maggieryanauthor.blogspot.com/


Check Maggie out on Amazon:
 
Thank you for reading!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment