Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Special Introductory Price - Abby's Bluff - 4th July Weekend Offer - only on Amazon!



Happy 4th of July, all! Today I am excited to showcase my latest book, Abby's Bluff.
Abby's Bluff is available exclusively on Amazon this weekend for a special, new release sale price of $2.99.  
On Monday, it will be available everywhere else (Blushing Books & Barnes & Noble)...but at the regular price of $4.99.  Don't miss this chance to get this HOT new release for almost half-off!
Abielle O'Sullivan's world is turned on its axis when her boyfriend is killed in a motorcycle crash. To break the ensuing months-long cycle of self-destructive grief, her bestie, Miah, buys plane tickets and first class accommodation for a mad-ass weekend in Las Vegas. On their very first night, Abby meets Joel; an aloof but streetwise card sharp who is drawn to the cautious and sad-eyed beauty. He encourages the two friends to try their hands at the poker tables.
When Miah gets out-of-control drunk and loses more than she can pay, Joel offers Abby an unusual way out of the jam. Depending upon who wins one game of high-card, the alpha male will either cover Miah's losses, or Abby will become his sex slave for the duration of the rest of her stay in Vegas. Desperately wanting to help her friend, Abby is sorely tempted by his offer, even though she is not a gambling woman. Finally, she takes a chance and plays the game.
When she loses the draw, Abby's once limited sexual horizons are pushed to their limits.
With his understanding and sympathetic nature, however, Joel could prove to be more than a means to heal the hurt from her past. In fact, he might just be the one man she'd always dreamed of. Then again, he could also be a conman. In the end, only she can decide what her limits are.
And what happens after that is anyone's game.
Buy Abby's Bluff now!
Excerpt
 
"And bring random women."
"You're fishing again."
I wiggled my butt at him.  "I'm not the pervy one into donkeys."
He laughed. "I'm not into donkeys, you twit. I just love nature. You can lose yourself in the city, sometimes. I come out here to remind myself that Vegas is just an illusion. And you know exactly what I mean, you mischievous minx."
I did. But it was fun to string him along for a bit. I walked a little way off, following some loose tumbleweed, imagining what it would be like to drift so randomly free. But then I looked back to see if Joel was watching me. He was just a foot or so away, and had that look, so I knew I was in for it.
"Take your dress off."
"Here? Out in the open?"
"You know the rules, Abby. Do not question me when we play."
"Yes, oh, masterful one."
"You'll be punished for that."
I laughed, but played along. This time, my heart stopped more from the fear of being seen by others than from being naked in front of him. But I was growing used to obeying his commands. I removed my hat, pulled my dress over my head, and stood there, exposed to the elements and the burro. I prayed at least he'd avert his innocent eyes.
"And the rest. Take those off, too. You can put the hat back on. I don't want you getting sunstroke."
This time I took everything off quickly. The longer I dragged this out, the greater the chance of discovery.
"Now drop to your knees."



Heather Hart is a British novelist and short story writer.  Her pen names include P J Perryman and Jill Jackson. She currently lives in Maryland with two fat cats just a few doors away from her adopted American family.  Heather dreams of having a NY Times best seller and being hugged by Benedict Cumberbatch. She's not fussy about which one comes first. Unless there’s chocolate. Sweet Lord, please! Feed her chocolate.


Visit her website here:


Don’t miss these exciting titles by Jill Jackson and Blushing Books!








And these as P.J. Perryman





No comments:

Post a Comment